Friday, March 27, 2009

suprise!!!!!

juz went to dinner with my fren. i am go as usual came out from my house, take lif go down but there are something that suprising me!!! when the lif open i listen some voice coming from outside, it is a normal thing juz a couple playing there, but for me i was shock. i very nervous at that time. is him, why he will be here? his gal fren stay here? but why let me saw everything? isit notice me something? i know....is fate, let me know i actually lay down, let me know i was fine.....thanks!!

5 comments:

  1. dun be so sad,
    everthing r happen normally...
    ask u nt to care abt it difficult bt u must try ur best
    coz tis is the most effective way...
    jia you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. tell me ALL the details in coll lor...

    ReplyDelete
  3. nthing importance liao..nt need to mention it again!!

    ReplyDelete