Sunday, March 29, 2009

again i am confuse

yesterday just back from utar campus, it was a very nice place, a very peaceful village i think is a good environment for study, but the important thing is having transport problem. there is a distance go to campus from the hostel and if don't have car really inconvenient. First time visit there, reach the time we are lost because the drive do not stop at the bus station and we cnnt find the bus station to take bus go into the campus. we force to take taxi to the hostel find my friend luckily my friend study there and bring us to campus. if not i think we have to spent some more time. again it show there is a transport problem. living place also is a problem, the rental for a month quite high for me, either RM255/RM275 per person for the hostel. if reant another place the security may not so good as my friend told me. and again it make me fluctuate...
have to consider start over again.
but there is one thing interested me, that is curry chicken bread, the famous food over there. very nice..

No comments:

Post a Comment