Saturday, August 15, 2009

my loneliness day

Today is a weekend and i just stay at hostel doing nothing. my housemate all going bac their hometown except for my roommate. Today my house vry peaceful because nt ppl talking here and there, but it make me feel like very loneliness. i was start to thinking of my fren(hometown fren, kl fren), my family, my study, my career.....my future..

i started to think, think why the time passing so fast?

i was ady 20yrs,

i was ady is a diploma holder,

think i had been studies 1sem in advance diploma without gr5 especially jia wen..
she had helped me a lot in study. now without her i was lost sometimes, i have go through by myself sometime i really felt hard to continue...everything wan to deceide myself..but this is my decision and also wat i am insisted last time. i actually nt plan to continue advance. not wonder the time passed so fast...i dun even realised.

haiz...final coming soon loh. wan to prepare for it but before that, i wan to relax gou gou to award myself...

2 comments:

  1. girl..jia you o..i also not used to AFA without u..without u to sit beside me and we jia you together..without u to listen to me merungut..without u to be my right hand..

    but u will always in my heart..u must jia you oo...we jia you together..and move towards our future...

    god bless us...

    friends forever..

    ReplyDelete
  2. o...
    onli miss jia wen loh,
    heng!
    so bad nt miss me at all....

    every thing ll be fine in the end just du it since u r making a decision,
    continue....
    gambateh my frnd!
    :P

    ReplyDelete