Wednesday, June 3, 2009

sadness....

Long time didn’t post already because my house still cannot assess internet.
Actually I was sad when starting my advance study. I found that there is very different compare to diploma last time, very time entered into class I can never find my friends although there still have some gp5 members with me. Our class changes from noisy to quiet, all student sat at their own place doing their own things, or chat with their “gang”. No more gossip at my class, because kah mun are not there, no more people walking around to kacau people, because I am dun know my new classmates, no more note for me to copy when I cannot follow up, because jia wen not same class with me. All like start over again, back to this first time I entered in diploma. And I know I have to get in used with this.
I really very appreciated have a lot of friends accompany me go through the diploma, so pity that I cannot even join your in study again but I promised I will try my best to take part in every gathering in future. I very envy some of the people enable to gather together in study, so I hope them can really appreciate it. Recently something was happen or change? I dun know, but I hope that will not affect our relationship ever and ever because it just a small matter and it is not worth.
Persistence is very importance to hold out our relationship. So gambateh all my friends.

3 comments:

  1. erm.. so bad..
    say me gossip.. sad.. :(
    erm.. life will get better..
    sooner or later u will get to know ur new groupmates and i hav confidence in u..
    u sure can mix with them..
    the change is wat i tell u ma? the one i called u to talk about?
    good luck ya my assistant..
    if got any prob can call me oso..
    coz i scared my phone bill become like a mountain.. i'll kena..

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha...yalah..anyway it won't be a problem rite so far?
    so juz forget about it lah^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. all the best for u gal..
    jia you oo..
    even though i still not used to it without u in class..but i ll try to adapt to the new environment de...
    gambateh

    ReplyDelete