Thursday, April 16, 2009

Will $ trouble you ??

I was annoyed by the room problem in the passed few weeks. No one to be the volunteer even they know themselves will be moving out from this house after this month. Finally I am the so call “volunteer” who responsibility to rent out our room. Write notice, post it out but it makes me getting trouble since I got back the negative responds. Most of the tenants refuse to rent our room because there is not streamyx available. I keep post out the notice on 1st week, 2nd week, 3rd week and the 4th week is coming, but our room still can’t rent out! If I can’t rent out the room I need to cover double rental which is old room rental and new room rental. Beside, still have to pay for the deposit. I was thinking how to vomit this amount. Problem exit and again I have to settle it by myself. No people even bother it. luckily My friends explained and try to help me to solve it for me. (thanks my friends so shy lah..haha) How they can don’t care about it? Anywhere I have follow the way that my friends taught me, inform them the possibility of moving out if there is not tenant interest with my room in order to get back my rental deposit otherwise they have to bear the rental of my room. I felt guilty that time like I am very bad force them to move out but I have not choice. Finally today I rent out my room I was very glad with it because I not need to suffer about it again. Thanks god…

Today is the first time and also the last time I played badminton with group 5 members. I found that it was a very happy movement to gather with your even I joined in the left half an hour. I not going to gossip anyone here by right I just hope everyone of you think before you speak out, be careful with you words because you may hurt someone even through you just take it as a joke. Remember we are friends, not enemy…..

Actually I just fully understand why you always mention you are poor after the conversation today. Sorry for misunderstand you who ask you always bluff me?? Lay me kapal terbang somemore!!!!!! heng…
Nothing can help you because we are same class of people, just wan to said you are a good brother and I will help you add oil( mental)! Must always be happy even there is a lot of problem waiting you to be solved! gambateh^^…

5 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hw come dint mention my name 1!!! I accompany u Play leh~ Wuahahha. next time u gt play badminton rmbr tell me. i accompany u play...kaka

    ReplyDelete
  3. so perasan who talking about u wor..haha sure...i want cabar u!! haha..

    ReplyDelete
  4. next time got problem dun keep it urself..
    we ll try our best to help u..
    dun feel shy..
    and when we have problem,
    rmb to help ya..haha..

    ReplyDelete
  5. haha..ofcos thanks ya my beloved hsmate..so touch leh^^..

    ReplyDelete